Saturday was a busy day of getting stuff done around the house and then later in the evening we headed to the Caps game. The regular season is coming to an end next week so it was nice to be able to get to a game. It was an exciting game ending with a win, which is always nice! Saturday morning I had Adrian pull out the Sit and Strand stroller for it to be cleaned and tested. Xander enjoyed being able to climb in and out of it and pushing it around the kitchen for awhile. It is quite long compared to a single stroller so will take some getting use to. It also doesn’t push nicely like our Bob stroller which I LOVE. It will get us by for the first few months of the newborn stage though. Eventually I would like to get the Britax B Ready stroller which has gotten some great reviews and is very versatile. It can go from a single to a double stroller with many different seat configurations. It’s also not as long as the Sit and Stand. Since we are a family that is constantly on the go- shopping or doing some outing a good stroller is a must.
|Chilling in his new ride|
2. Clean and figure out the Sit and Stand
3. Put together the crib and book shelf
4. Figure out a dresser of some sort
We have decided to put one of our dressers into Xander’s room since it’s black and will match his headboard. Then the dresser/changing station will go into the baby’s room. It’s a natural wood color so I would like to paint it. (If there is time!) I’m thinking either orange or yellow…something bright and cheerful.
5. Finish the mural
Adrian decided to paint the owl all brown and it looks great. I will post pictures soon!
6. Finish the canvases for the wall (with BB’s name)
Didn’t work on it at all this weekend–hope to get started on this week
7. Once dresser is put into the room put away all the itty bitty cute clothes and set up the changing station
8. Finish knitting the sweater BB will come home in
9. If I have time/sanity knit BB a green hat to match his sweater — I can knit up a baby hat in a night
10. Set up the Co Sleeper in our bedroom
Need to do this week!
11. Pick up a few things for my hospital bag
Bag is 100% packed except items that need to go in right before we head to the hospital
12. Make crib skirt