I don’t know about you but during the summer I tend to take a LOT of photos. Ever since the temperatures started soaring, we have been busy with outdoor activities. From putting our feet in the ocean at Rehobeth Beach to attending a minor league ball game, I never leave home without my camera. At the end of the season, it’s fun to look back at all the memories and family time spent together.
I can’t think of a better way to celebrate summer photography than with a photo contest. Shutterfly’s Long Live Summer Photo Contest on Facebook launched on Monday July 9th and it runs for 5 weeks, with each week related to a different summer theme. You can enter the contest at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period. The winner of the giveaway will receive a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot. That just sounds amazing! Best of all you will receive a free gift from Shutterfly just for entering.
Week 1(7/9): Americana
Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot
What have you been snapping photos of this summer? Would love to see your shots!
* This is a sponsored post. I was provided with a free gift for participating. All opinions expressed are my own.