While I’m on vacation Cassie from Crazy Cool Crafty is taking over my blog today. Cassie co-hosts the weekly vlog link up Vlogging Mommies, where we vlog about various parenting and lifestyle topics. This week we are talking about our Top 3 Children’s Books and would love for you to link up on Thursday.
My husband loves Chicken salad. When I say loves, he could seriously eat like 4 quarts of it a week. So when I was watching Food Network and saw Ina on Barefoot Contessa make a Curried Chicken Salad, I knew I had to try it. Dave actually just tried curry for the first time this summer and liked it so I knew this was something for us to try.
- 3 whole chicken breasts (bone in, skin on)
- Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cups good mayo
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons of curry powder
- 1 cup medium diced celery (about 2 stalks)
- ¼ cup chopped scallions (whites and greens – about 2)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup whole roasted, salted cashews