Today I’m contininug my review of the WORLDFOOD’s all natural ingredient Asian sauces, as part of the Fusion Taste Team USA Campaign. On Sunday night I typically am feeling lazy, so look for fast recipes that require very little ingredients. This easy Pad Thai recipe is simple and quick to make. Based on your family’s preference for spice, you can add chilli’s with the vegetables. The only person in our family who likes their food spicy is my husband, so I omitted them.
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Pad Thai Noodle Sauce
- 1 pound chicken cut into small pieces
- Pad thai noodles
- Stir fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Heat sesame oil in wok or large pan. Add 1/2 cup of sauce to pan and cook chicken until cooked throughout.
- While chicken is cooking, chop and steam vegetables until they are nearly done but slightly crispy.
- Cook pad thai noodles according to package directions.
- Once chicken is done combine vegetables and noodles to the pan. Add the remainder of the sauce and stir to combine ingredients.
- Optional: Serve with lime wedges and peanuts.