I can barely believe I’m posting Noah’s 18 month update. How can it be that he is already a year and a half?! Just sheer craziness! This month has brought so many changes. My little baby is no longer a baby, but a demanding, opinionated, climbing, boisterous toddler full of love and energy.
18 Facts for 18 Months….
1. After falling off a potty chair, you bravely were stitched back together.
2. Your vocabulary is exploding with new words heard everyday. Your favorites include batman, ball, touchdown, mama, mommy, daddy, and kitty.
3. You are passionate about animals. Whenever you see our kitty you squeal with delight. You wanted to jump over the fence at the petting zoo.
4. You shriek, roar, and yell just as loud if not louder than your brother.
5. You love spaghetti and meatballs.
9. All of a sudden, you don’t want to nap or go to bed at night. It now takes you almost an hour to fall asleep at night.
10. You still nurse before bed.
11. You love riding on my back in the Ergo Carrier.
12. You love helping mommy with baking and cooking. Your favorite thing to do is to stir the bowl or pot.
13. You just adore your brother and are never far from him.
14. Your quite the silly boy and your giggle is contagious.
15. Your starting to learn your body parts and love patting your head and belly.
16. You are very observant. Just the other day you picked up daddy’s electric razor and tried to “shave”. Thank goodness he was right there watching your silly antics.
17. I wish I could put you in a bubble because you are quite the daredevil! You want to climb absolutely everything you can!
I love you Noah James!