I can’t believe we have come to another quarter. The boys have grown so much physically and emotionally since the last quarterly photos. This quarter was full of fun events and photo ops. It was hard to narrow it down to just five photos but here they are.
1. We celebrated the fourth of July with our annual Taste of Maine Lobster Feast. Noah enjoyed meeting his dinner.
2. Our one and only trip to the ocean this year was to Rehobeth beach. The day seemed to fly by but I managed to capture some great moments. I sure will miss the warm summer days.
3. It’s always a special day when I can share cupcakes in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia with my two favorite boys.
4. On the last day of our vacation in New England Grandpa Stavish brought the boys fishing. They had a blast!
5. Last week I shared five easy tips for shooting family portraits in historic towns. This is one of my new favorite photos of Noah, which I took in Portsmouth, NH.
What have been your favorite summer memories? Come link up your photos before Wednesday!