Catch the Moment: Week 4

by Mindi Stavish on January 31, 2014

3 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 2 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 0 Email -- Filament.io 3 Flares ×

It’s been yet another bitter cold week in Southern Maryland. Needless to say I have nothing but indoor photos of my very favorite subjects, my three amigos. Thanks to a small snow and ice storm right after MLK day we ended up with a six-day weekend. I’ll take it! With all that time spent at home, there was plenty of family time. So as much as I despise cold and snow, I’m thankful it allowed me the chance to take many photos of all three boys together this week.

January 22, 2014- Day 22

Project 365-Day 22

January 23, 2014- Day 23

Project 365-Day 23

January 24, 2014- Day 24

After countless nights of awful sleep, this week I transitioned Ryker to his crib in his amazing whale nursery.   He did fine with the transition, but wakes up at least once a night to eat.  At that point, I bring him in bed with us for the rest of the night.

Project 365-Day 24

January 25, 2014- Day 25

Project 365-Day 25

January 26, 2014- Day 26

This is hands-down my favorite photo of the week and perhaps the month.  Ryker was cracking up at the light on the camera every time it went off.  The big boys were having a blast playing in water and clean dishes in the sink.

Project 365-Day 26

January 27, 2014- Day 27

Three boys, all engrossed in their own world.

Project 365-Day 27

January 28, 2014- Day 28

Ever since Noah weaned from breastfeeding about six weeks ago, he has been sleeping in our bed for part or most of the night. Some nights it feels like even a king size bed is just not big enough!

Project 365-Day 28

It’s not too late to join in on Catch the Moment 365. You can pick up your camera today and link up your photos! The linky will remain open until next Thursday. Follow and participate in our project on Instagram or Facebook with #catchthemoment365. Sarah, Stephanie and I are very humbled by the enthusiasm in the group. Please join in on the conversation on our Facebook group.

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Angie Agerter January 31, 2014 at 12:45 AM

I love them all, but my personal favorite is that first one for day 22 – those little feet!!
Angie Agerter recently posted..Week 4 #CatchTheMoment365 for 2014My Profile

Jayne @ TNO January 31, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Love your wrap! Mind sharing what it is?
Jayne @ TNO recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 – Days 22 through 28My Profile

Sarah Halstead (@InTheMomentWith)
Twitter: inthemomentwith
January 31, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Awww. So cute! You got a lot of all three of them playing together!
Sarah Halstead (@InTheMomentWith) recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 | Week #4My Profile

Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com]
Twitter: hellonurse182
January 31, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I just love getting sneak peaks on Flickr, this was a GREAT week for you – all at home all real moments!
Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com] recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 – Week 4My Profile

The Maiden Metallurgist January 31, 2014 at 11:43 AM

That yawn is a great catch!

Honey Mommy January 31, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Beautiful photos! I also love your Day 26 photo because you are in the picture.

We have been stuck inside a lot lately too because it is so cold here. I was having a hard time finding things to photograph, but you have done a lovely job taking pictures of your everyday life. I think I need to work at it a little more!
Honey Mommy recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 | {January 24-30}My Profile

Erika @A Heart More Focused January 31, 2014 at 1:22 PM

I love all of these! I have two boys and we did a lot of baby wearing and some co-sleeping, too, so I can definitely relate. I think my favorites are the one you said was yours and the yawning one.
Erika @A Heart More Focused recently posted..Hearts Unleashed 2014: Week 4 {Catch the Moment 365}My Profile

Lindsay January 31, 2014 at 9:33 PM

I loooove your Day 26! What a happy baby!
Lindsay recently posted..Catch The Moment 365 {Week 4}My Profile

Cori
Twitter: Corisbigmouth
February 1, 2014 at 1:02 AM

LOVE the photo of the baby’s feet! So sweet!
Cori recently posted..Catch the Moment | 365: Week 4 [#catchthemoment365]My Profile

Kim | Two Moms and a Kid February 1, 2014 at 3:05 PM

I love day 22. Nothing like little baby feet :) I can’t wait for a new set to arrive at our home soon.

Great photos this week.
Kim | Two Moms and a Kid recently posted..#CatchTheMoment365 linkup – week 4My Profile

RaD February 1, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Agreed. That photo with you and all three boys is a great one. Definitely a memory holder!
RaD recently posted..School Choice ~ 31/365My Profile

Meghan February 1, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Love the little feet and the yawn! And the one of you in there, baby wearing with the older boys behind you is so cute! :D
Meghan recently posted..Project 365 – Week 4My Profile

MJ @ Daisy & June February 2, 2014 at 10:31 AM

I love Day 24 soooo cute!!
MJ @ Daisy & June recently posted..Catch the Moment 365 Week 4My Profile

Megan February 4, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Love the photos of the three boys.
Megan recently posted..One MonthMy Profile

Carrie February 4, 2014 at 7:15 PM

These are so cute!! Love the Jumperoo feet!
Carrie recently posted..Craft-Along-Monday!My Profile

Branson February 5, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Love these photos! And we are still in a queen with a very tall 3-year-old sometimes-cosleeper… I definitely understand limited sleeping space ;)
Branson recently posted..D is for DinosaurMy Profile