This week I’m linking up to This Little Love for her weekly blog post What I’m Loving Wednesday. Link ups are a great way to find new bloggers and share your blog with others.
* I’m loving my two-day work week this week. Power was out at the off site Children’s location on Monday so the clinic was closed. Thursday and Friday we will be on vacation in Oklahoma!!
* I’m loving that we leave for Oklahoma tomorrow morning! I’m excited to see Xander’s reaction to flying on an airplane now that he has his own opinions. We have been talking it up for the past week and brought it up when I put him to bed tonight. I’m also looking forward to sharing the college football experience with him again. We have taught him the OOOUUU chant along with the arm motions and the Boomer Sooner chant.
Xander at 8 months-first OU football game
* I’m loving our new bedroom furniture! This is the first time that I have ever owned a headboard. It’s so pretty! I’ll post pictures of the entire set when all our old furniture is out of the bedroom. It’s a bit of a mess right now.
* I’m loving Skype. We skyped with my parents for the first time last weekend and it was so great.
* I’m loving that Xander is such a “boy”. Yesterday when I was at work he farted and the first thing he told Adrian was “Mommy fart.”. Then he went down the list Daddy fart, Baby Noah fart, Emma fart. LOVE IT! Only 2 and already playing the blame game.
*I’m loving my hard-working husband, who has been doing an amazing job being a stay-at-home dad for these past 6 weeks. He is going back to work after this weekend and it’s going to be so hard to have the boys in daycare. *sniff sniff*
What are you loving this week?